The Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology Office of
LUIS A. GONZALEZ, M.D.
BOARD CERTIFIED IN ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY
East Office: 915-594-1145
West Office: 915-581-8751
SERVICES TO TREAT ALLERGY AND ASTHMA
We are a full service Allergist, Immunologist, and Asthma Specialist Office caring for patients as young as a month old to as old as 100 years old.
- We care for many different diagnosis such as Allergic or Exercise Induced Asthma, Indoor/Outdoor Allergies, Food Allergies, Insect Venom Allergies, identifying Drug Allergies, Idiopathic and Chronic Urticaria, Allergic Dermatitis, Atopic Eczema, etc.
- We provide testing for indoor and outdoor allergies, food allergies, anesthetics, insect venom, some antibiotics, and Patch Testing.
- We provide immunotherapy (allergy shots) for the indoor and outdoor allergens as well as Bee Venom (5 varieties) and Ant Venom.
- We provide education on the use of many medications prescribed. Most importantly, the correct use of the Epinephrine Pen (commonly called Epi Pen). We have trainers and supplied CDs that can help in training you in the event of an emergency.
- We provide Spirometry testing.
- And many more to assist you.
Pollen Counts in the area -
Food Allergy Research Education(FARE) Website -
National Weather Service - Santa Teresa, NM servicing the El Paso Area
Professional Websites -
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
Want to learn more?
Here are some extra websites to check out: